Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Teaching Assistant position in Stockport
A full time temporary role in Stockport posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment closing by Thursday 4th October 2018
Description: Posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - SEN Teaching Assistant - Stockport Primary School Your new schoolThis successful primary school in Manchester i...
Date Posted: 23/08/2018
Applications Until: 04/10/2018
Location: Stockport, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £16900
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Do not be late. Prepare for all eventualities.
Typical Interview Questions:
- What will you do if you don't get a job offer?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- Have you gotten angry at work? What happened?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms