Home › Jobs in Liverpool ›
Liverpool-based Teaching Assistant job role
Here's a position placed by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Description: From Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Knowsley Teaching Assistants Hays Education are recruiting a Secondary Teaching Assistants to work within a school in Knowsley. This r...
Added on: 18/10/2019
Ends on: 29/11/2019
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £15600
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and groomed.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Before applying for a job, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
External Liverpool Job Vacancies:
Fresh Liverpool Positions
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- How do you operate under stress?
- If current colleagues were questioned about why you should be employed, what would they declare?
- What are the most troublesome people to spend time alongside?
- Give the aims of your career.
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Liverpool
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms