Home › Jobs in Cornwall ›
Cornwall: Teaching Assistant job role
Placed by Teaching Personnel
Description: Listed by Teaching Personnel - Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a number of Teaching Assistants to work on a 1:1 basis with special educational needs. We need TA’s to...
Date listed: 17/10/2019
Applications Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Cornwall, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £14820
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Key things for this position:
- An excellent team player and work to own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Complete other duties as asked
- Committed to hard work
External Cornwall Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Have you been exasperated in a role?
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
- What would you do if a line manager is at fault?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Cornwall
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms