Home › Jobs in Blackpool ›
Blackpool-based Teaching Assistant position
Placed by M2 Education
Description: Added by M2 Education - M2 Education are currently recruiting a Nursery Nurse/Teaching Assistant for a School in Blackpool to work full time. You ...
Date added: 18/10/2019
Applications Until: 29/11/2019
Location: Blackpool, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £16828
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Check your recent social messages are positive.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- A thirst to learn
- Tenacious, strong and insistent temperament
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- An excellent attention to detail
Positions in towns and cities close to Blackpool
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms