Home › Jobs in Ackworth ›
Ackworth: Teaching Assistant job role
Placed by Temp-Team.
Description: Added by Temp-Team Ltd. - Supply Teaching Assistant Education World are seeking a Teaching Assistant in Pontefract (West Yorkshire) to work on a su...
Date added: 18/09/2019
Listed Until: 30/10/2019
Location: Ackworth, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £15600
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Think about your responses.
- Be sincere, cheerful, self-assured, frank and to the point.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
It may be nice to have:
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help colleagues in a cooperative style
- Is able to work during an amount of stress
- Be helpful
- Committed to work hard
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How do you manage adversity?
- What was gratifying about your role?
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
- What obstacles have you faced at a recent job?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Ackworth
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms