Home › Jobs in West London ›
West London-based Teaching Assistant role
Here's a job role placed by UCM Education
Description: From UCM Education - An outstanding Primary School in Ealing are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP. As a SEN...
Added on: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: West London, United Kingdom
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £18200
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
It may be helpful to have:
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help the rest of the team in a cooperative fashion
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Execute other functions as requested
- Must act in an appropriate manner
Fresh West London Positions
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Would you like to operate on your own or in a group?
- What was the largest triumph at your previous company?
- Why are you resigning from your present firm?
- What have you discovered about your previous slip ups?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to West London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms