Home › Jobs in South West London ›
South West London-based Teaching Assistant job
Listed by UCM Education
Description: Added by UCM Education - A lovely multicultural Primary School in Wandsworth are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to...
Date added: 15/03/2019
Listed Until: 26/04/2019
Location: South West London, Great Britain
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £18200
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
Additional South West London Jobs:
It may be nice to have:
- Committed to hard work
- Good teamplayer
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Execute other functions as requested
Fresh South West London Positions
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you know about the business?
- What was pleasing about your job?
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
- How do you express the tempo of how you operate?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to South West London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms