Home › Jobs in Preston ›
Teaching Assistant role, Preston
This is a temporary job role placed by REED Education
Description: Job from: REED Education - The LTA are currently recruiting for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work in a secondary school on the outskirts of Preston. The successful candidate ...
Listed on: 03/10/2019
Ends on: 07/11/2019
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Tips for this Role:
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to ready yourself before the interview.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
Popular Interview Questions:
- How do you control yourself under stress?
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced in the workplace and how you coped with it.
- How much money are you looking for?
- What can you do for this business?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms