Home › Jobs in North London ›
Teaching Assistant role, North London
This is a contract position posted by Empowering Learning
Description: Job from: Empowering Learning - Teaching Assistant Urgently Needed for Primary School in Islington. Empowering Learning are recruiting on behalf of an Ofs...
Listed on: 03/10/2019
Ends on: 14/11/2019
Location: North London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £16900
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
Additional North London Job Vacancies:
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- Have a helpful attitude
- Must act in a professional manner
- Being eligible to work in the UK is mandatory for the job
Common Interview Questions:
- Tell us why you want to work for us.
- What was most pleasing about your previous job?
- What disputes have you confronted at work?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms