Home › Jobs in Dunoon ›
Teacher role in Dunoon
Information about this full time permanent job role in Dunoon posted by Argyll & Bute council ending on 26th September 2018
Description: Posted by Argyll & Bute council - Department: Community Services Closing Date: Wednesday 26 September 2018 Argyll and Bute Council are looking t...
Date Posted: 05/09/2018
Ends on: 26/09/2018
Location: Dunoon, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £22866
- Be authentic, optimistic, engaged, confident, frank and concise.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms