Home › Jobs in Sturminster Newton ›
Support Worker job, Sturminster Newton
This is a permanent position placed by The Regard Partnership
Selected YT Guides for Jobseekers
Job interview tips
What Do You Say in a Cover Letter if You Have Been Unemployed for a Long Time? : Job Advice
6 Tips of what not to put on your CV
Sturminster Newton, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:
permanent, full time, ~37 hours
Description: Job from: The Regard Partnership -
Ref: 59056Role type: Residential Support WorkerLocation: Ivers House - Marnhull - Gillingam - Sturmister Newton - Dor...
Listed on: 13/07/2018
Applications Until: 24/08/2018
Tips for this Role:
- Be yourself, optimistic, focused, frank and succint.
- Learn about the market, hiring manager, and their history.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Recent Sturminster Newton Jobs
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms