Home › Jobs in Hove ›
Hove: Support Worker position
Posted by Southdown Housing Association
Description: Listed by Southdown Housing Association - You could be like Roxy "You get to learn something new every day" Roxy started her career at Southdown as a Support Worker...
Date listed: 21/12/2018
Listed Until: 31/01/2019
Location: Hove, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £16809
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
External Hove Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- An aspiring and enthusiastic ethic
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why are you heading out of your present position?
- If old bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they reveal?
- What's your biggest strong point?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Hove
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms