Home › Jobs in Burnham-on-Sea ›
Support Worker - job, Burnham-on-Sea
This is a permanent position placed by Care Management Group
Support Worker -
Description: Job from: Care Management Group - Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference? We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated support wor...
Listed on: 19/07/2018
Listed Until: 30/08/2018
Location: Burnham-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £15814
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to provide references from other roles
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- Have a helpful attitude
- Must be a pleasure to work with
Common Interview Questions:
- What appeals to you regards this role?
- Tell me about your work style.
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
- What was most gratifying about your last job?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms