Home › Jobs in Barrow-in-Furness ›
Support Worker job role, Barrow-in-Furness
This is a permanent position posted by Creative Support
Selected YT Guides for Jobseekers
How to get Job Interview Tips, Techniques and Skills (Career Services)
Interview Skills - How to answer interview questions so you win the job you want.
How to write a CV
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:
permanent, full time, ~37 hours each week
Description: Job from: Creative Support Ltd -
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people with a learning disability living in a...
Listed on: 01/08/2018
Listed to: 28/08/2018
Some useful things would be:
- A want to self-develop
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- A commitment to work hard
- Be able to provide references from other roles
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
Additional Barrow-in-Furness Jobs:
Common Interview Questions:
- How do you operate under stress?
- What are your aims for the future?
- What do you want from a supervisor?
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms