Home › Jobs in Redhill ›
SUPPORT WORKER position, Redhill
This is a permanent role posted by Hamilton Cross
Description: Job from: Hamilton Cross - WANT TO EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK AS A FLEXIBLE SUPPORT WORKER? HAMILTON CROSS Support Workers...
Listed on: 11/10/2019
Listed Until: 08/11/2019
Location: Redhill, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £17550
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Make sure your latest twitter and linkedin messages are positive.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Never be late. Plan for getting lost.
Roles on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to provide references from other roles
- Great attention to detail
- Must be a pleasure to work alongside
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help the rest of the team in a constructive manner
Common Interview Questions:
- Why did you quit your previous role?
- What, do you find are the most troublesome workplace choices to make?
- What can you do for this business?
- What are your aims for the future?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms