Home › Jobs in Portsmouth ›
Portsmouth: Support Worker job
Listed by White Knight Recruitment
Description: Listed by White Knight Recruitment Ltd - Community Support Worker - PortsmouthI am currently seeking for Support worker for PortsmouthPerfect candidate will be able:=...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Listed Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Portsmouth, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £17550
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Check that latest twitter messages are professional.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Be sincere, cheery,, frank and succint.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
Additional Portsmouth Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Good teamplayer
- Committed to hard work
- Be helpful
- An aspiring and enthusiastic ethic
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What tempts you in regard to this business?
- What predicaments have you handled at a recent role?
- Illustrate to us an example of team work.
- What stressful restrictions have you got the better of?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Portsmouth
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms