Home › Jobs in Oxford ›
Support Worker job, Oxford
This is a permanent role listed by M4 Recruitment
Description: Job from: M4 Recruitment Limited - Care Worker £10 p/h 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week M4 specialist recr...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £19500
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
Some useful things would be:
- A commitment to hard work
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- Must behave in a professional fashion
- Be a great team player and work to own initiative
- A steadfast, resilient and unrelenting nature
Additional Oxford Job Vacancies:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms