Home › Jobs in Henley-on-Thames ›
Henley-on-Thames-based SUPPORT WORKER role
Here's a position posted by Paterson Health and Social Care
Description: From Paterson Health and Social Care - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker in Henly on Thames If you are compassionate, dedicated and wish to pro...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Henley-on-Thames, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, part time negotiable
Package: GBP £20260
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
- What things are you wanting to learn in this job?
- Do you think you're really the best person for this job?
- Tell us about you.
Positions in places close to Henley-on-Thames
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms