Home › Jobs in Burnham-on-Sea ›
Supermarket Manager - Haven job in Burnham-on-Sea
More information about this full time permanent position in Burnham-on-Sea placed by Haven with last applications by September 11th '18
Supermarket Manager - Haven
permanent, full time, 35-40 hours each week
Description: Posted by Haven -
Would you like a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?Haven Holidays are looking for a Supermarket Manager to j...
Date Posted: 29/08/2018
Ends on: 11/09/2018
Interview and CV Tips
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Ensure that recent social media posts are positive.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why should we employ you?
- What have you learned from your past mistakes?
- How would you handle it if your boss was wrong about something?
- Why are you leaving your exisiting position?
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms