Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London-based Store Manager job role
Listed by Adecco
Description: Added by Adecco - Store Manager Full Time Temporary £12-13ph Assist with the coordina...
Date added: 18/10/2019
Listed to: 29/11/2019
Location: City Of London, Great Britain
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £23400
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the company who will receive it. Tailor your CV to every job role you're applying for."
It may be nice to have:
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Steadfast, tough and unrelenting temperament
Fresh City Of London Positions
More City Of London Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What grabs you in relation this business?
- Do you think you're the most suitable interviewee for this vacancy? If so, why?
- Would you choose to operate on your own or with colleagues?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms