Home › Jobs in Exeter ›
Exeter-based Steiner Teaching Assistants required in KS2. job role
Here's a position posted by Teaching Personnel
Steiner Teaching Assistants required in KS2.
Description: From Teaching Personnel Ltd - We are looking for Teaching Assistants and teaching mentors who want to work in a school which is centred on the Steiner approach. This Ste...
Added on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Exeter, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £16900
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Be genuine, optimistic, attentive, plainspoken and concise.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Be helpful
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- An excellent attention to detail
- Committed to hard work
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What's your biggest flaw?
- What was satisfying about your last role?
- How would you define your plus points?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Exeter
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms