Home › Jobs in London ›
Staff Nurse - Paediatric Day Case position, London
This is a permanent job role placed by HCL
Staff Nurse - Paediatric Day Case
Description: Job from: HCL - Staff Nurse - Paediatric Day Case Salary: £31,630 - £35,822 + 4% shift enhancement and flexible benefits....
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 29/05/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £31630
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Be yourself, upbeat, self-assured, candid and concise.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
Job Hunting Tips:
"Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the company who will receive it. Tailor your CV to every job role you're applying for."
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- The ability to operate independently
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
External London Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- Do you take work home with you?
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced at a previous job and how you got through it.
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms