Home › Jobs in Gainsborough ›
Staff Nurse position in Gainsborough
Detail about this full time permanent job role in Gainsborough posted by The Health Recruit Network which finishes on March 27th 2019
Description: Uploaded by The Health Recruit Network Ltd - Staff Nurse required in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. Up to £16hr, Nights only, 37.5 hours per weekJob SettingThis state of the a...
Posted on: 13/02/2019
Ends on: 27/03/2019
Location: Gainsborough, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £29250
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Eat well on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
Job Hunting Tips:
"When posting out CVs, get the possible boss's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that explains precisely how your experience meet the position provisions."
External Gainsborough Jobs:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to work additional hours to meet the needs of the post as and when required
- Ambition, enthusiasm and strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach to working
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
Latest Gainsborough Roles
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell us why you would like to come and work for us.
- What was your biggest failure in your last role?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- Tell me about you, the employee.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms