Home › Jobs in Dunoon ›
Dunoon: Specialist Occupational Therapist job
Posted by NHS Highland
Specialist Occupational Therapist
Description: Listed by NHS Highland - SPECIALIST OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTOCCUPATIONAL THERAPYCOWAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL, DUNOON37.5 HOURS BAND 6...
Date listed: 20/07/2018
Ends on: 31/08/2018
Location: Dunoon, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £27635
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Check that recent twitter and linkedin messages are work-friendly.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
Key things for this position:
- Professional and ambitious
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
Additional Dunoon Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What was pleasing about your previous job?
- What would you do if a line manager is at fault?
- How do you explain the rate of how you operate?
- What are you anticipating in the next position?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Dunoon
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms