Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Software Sales Specialist role, Norwich
This is a permanent job role placed by Select Appointments
Software Sales Specialist
Description: Job from: Select Appointments - My client is a leading online business with circa 200,000 visitors per month - with 20 years of steady growth and by building a number of key diff...
Listed on: 07/05/2019
Listed Until: 18/06/2019
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £30000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
- Learn about the industry, owner, and job role.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't eat stinky ingredients!
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
Job Hunting Tips:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to suit the employer who will receive it. Try to tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms