Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds-based Sn Business Development Manager, Infrastructure & Cloud Service job role
Here's a role posted by BMS Performance
Sn Business Development Manager, Infrastructure & Cloud Service
Description: From BMS Performance Ltd - Global Systems Integrator Strong Presence in the Midlands and North of the UKThe...
Added on: 06/10/2019
Applications Until: 03/11/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £40000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Never be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Make sure that latest linkedin messages are not unprofessional.
- Consider your responses.
- Read about the firm, owner, and job role.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Strong social skills - able to captivate customers through a professional sales approach
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Previous experience in a customer focused sales environment
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
- Explain to me why you wish to come and work for this company.
- What was gratifying about your most recent role?
- What unique knowledge do you possess?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Leeds
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms