Home › Jobs in Fenstanton ›
Skilled Coachbuilder / Panel Beater position in Fenstanton
Detail about this full time permanent role in Fenstanton posted by Kemp Recruitment which finishes on January 4th 2019
Skilled Coachbuilder / Panel Beater
Description: Posted by Kemp Recruitment Ltd - Position: Skilled Coachbuilder / Panel BeaterSalary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumShifts: Day Shift, Monday to Friday...
Date Posted: 07/12/2018
Listed to: 04/01/2019
Location: Fenstanton, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £25000
Interview and CV Tips
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
Latest Fenstanton Positions
More Fenstanton Positions:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Describe yourself to me.
- What will you do if you don't get a job offer?
- What, do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
Roles in local areas
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms