Home › Jobs in Coventry ›
Coventry: Shipping Coordinator role
Posted by REED
Description: Listed by REED - I am currently recruiting on behalf of an international business based in Coventry. This business is looking for a well experienced Shippin...
Date listed: 03/10/2019
Applications Until: 17/10/2019
Location: Coventry, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £27000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Be helpful
- A good team player and work to own initiative
- Good teamplayer
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Explain to me why you want to come and work here.
- What did you like or loath about your previous company?
- Why did you walk away from your previous job?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Coventry
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms