Home › Jobs in Coventry ›
Coventry: Shipping Coordinator role
Posted by REED
Description: Listed by REED - I am currently recruiting on behalf of an international business based in Coventry. This business is looking for a well experienced Shippin...
Date listed: 03/10/2019
Listed to: 17/10/2019
Location: Coventry, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £27000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
Jobs on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Be helpful
- A good teammate as well as work to own initiative
- Good teamplayer
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Explain to me why you wish to work for us.
- What did you like or loath about your most recent role?
- Why did you walk away from your previous position?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Coventry
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms