Home › Jobs in Newport Pagnell ›
Shift runner job role, Newport Pagnell
This is a permanent position placed by Welcome Break
Description: Job from: Welcome Break - Shift Runners. Made at Welcome Break Starbucks. Newport Pagnell Services, MK16 8DS Startin...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Newport Pagnell, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Be yourself, cheerful, attentive, self-confident, frank and succint.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- How do you evaluate achievements?
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- Describe to me some examples of your experience of team work.
- Give to us your career goals.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms