Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Shelter charity sales/fundraising Team Leader job role
Placed by Evolution Recruitment
Shelter charity sales/fundraising Team Leader
Description: Listed by Evolution Recruitment - Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through their advice, support and legal services. They cam...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £20475
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Don't be late. Prepare for delays.
- Read up on the market, hiring manager, and their history.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
Key things for this position:
- Is able to operate under an amount of stress
- Resolute, resilient and resolute temperament
- A great team player and work on your own initiative
Jobs available on other Boards:
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms