Home › Jobs in Atherton ›
Atherton-based Servicing & Commissioning Co-ordinator position
Here's a job role posted by 3R Consulting
Servicing & Commissioning Co-ordinator
Description: From 3R Consulting Ltd - 3R Consulting are recruiting a Servicing & Commissioning Co-ordinator for an initial 10 month fixed term contract based in Atherton, Greater M...
Added on: 20/09/2019
Listed Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Atherton, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £negotiable
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Read about the company, interviewer, and job role.
- Never be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Make sure your recent social messages are work-friendly.
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Give the aims of your career.
- Why were you made redundant?
- Explain to me why you would like to work for this company.
- What do you reckon you can accomplish for the business?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Atherton
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms