Home › Jobs in Cheltenham ›
Service Manager- job role in Cheltenham
Information about this full time permanent position in Cheltenham posted by House of Fraser closing on 21-11-2019
Description: Uploaded by House of Fraser - The role of Service Manager: The Service Manager role is a critical operational role within House of Fraser. The role has ...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: Cheltenham, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £37050
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
Typical Interview Questions:
- If ex-colleagues were asked why you should be hired by us, what kinds of things would they tell us?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms