Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Service Engineer Windows role, Cambridge
This is a permanent position posted by Rise Technical Recruitment
Service Engineer Windows
Description: Job from: Rise Technical Recruitment Limited - Service Engineer Cambridge (Covering Surrounding Area) £25,000 + Training + Progression + Vehicle + Overtime ...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Make sure your latest twitter messages are not unprofessional.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
Some useful things would be:
- Have a helpful attitude
- Must conduct yourself in an appropriate fashion
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
Common Interview Questions:
- What is your greatest failure?
- What, do you find are the most troublesome workplace choices to make?
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced at a previous job and how you got through it.
- Tell me about your work style.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms