Home › Jobs in Bermondsey ›
Bermondsey: Service Assistant Surrey Canal Road - 20 Hours position
Placed by Screwfix
A Collection of Help Videos for You
Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers | #FactGram
JOB INTERVIEW TIPS - How To Get Hired Every Time, Make the Sale | Psychological Tricks David Snyder
Your CV. Writing the 'Personal Profile' section
Service Assistant Surrey Canal Road - 20 Hours
Bermondsey, Great Britain
permanent, part time, negotiable
Description: Added by Screwfix -
£8.83 per hour (£7.42 per hour for under 18s) + benefits Location...
Date added: 15/01/2018
Listed Until: 12/02/2018
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Don't be late. Prepare for delays.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
It may be nice to have:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
More Bermondsey Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
- How would you express your qualities?
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- Would you take work home ?
External Guides for Your Interview
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms