Home › Jobs in Bermondsey ›
Bermondsey: Service Assistant Surrey Canal Road - 16 Hours job role
Listed by Screwfix
A Collection of Help Videos for Finding a Job
Top 6 Tips For Your CV
How to Customize a Cover Letter Ending : Job Interview Tips
Job Interview Tips - How to Prepare for a Job Interview
Job interview advice for employers
Top 5 Phone Interview Tips
Top 4 CV Writing Tips
Service Assistant Surrey Canal Road - 16 Hours
Bermondsey, Great Britain
permanent, part time, negotiable
Description: Listed by Screwfix -
£8.83 per hour (£7.42 per hour for under 18s) + benefits Location...
Date listed: 15/01/2018
Listed to: 12/02/2018
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Key things for this position:
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Is able to operate during heavy stress
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why did you walk away from your position?
- Do you think you're the most suitable person for this vacancy?
- What would you do if a line manager is at fault?
- What salary are you willing to take?
External Blogs for Your Interview
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms