Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds: Senior Social Media Manager role
Listed by Network Marketing
Senior Social Media Manager
Description: Added by Network Marketing - Are you a Senior Social Media Manager looking for an amazing new role? Want to work for a great marketing agency in Leeds? This is an opportunity not ...
Date added: 18/10/2019
Applications Until: 08/11/2019
Location: Leeds, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £27000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Think about your responses.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Searching for a job can be tough going. Devise a game plan and stick with it. Don’t take a few hours each day and get bored. No office would run if it only operated a two hours every day."
Key things for this position:
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help team mates in a helpful way
- Good teamplayer
- Complete other ad-hoc work as needed
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
External Leeds Positions:
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leeds
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms