Home › Jobs in City of London ›
City of London: Senior (RUBY) Full Stack Web Developer £70K eCommerce London role
Posted by GradBay
Senior (RUBY) Full Stack Web Developer £70K eCommerce London
Description: Added by GradBay - The Business Our client is an e-commerce business dedicated to selling pre-owned luxury goods with a focus on exceptional ...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: City of London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £60000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Key things for this position:
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage staff whilst remaining self motivated too
- Must have drive and enthusiasm
- Be independent, ambitious and innovative
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- Drive and ambition
More City of London Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- If ex-bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they speak about?
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to City of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms