Home › Jobs in South West London ›
Senior Research Executive - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Market Research job, South West London
This is a permanent job role placed by The Research Partnership
Senior Research Executive - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Market Research
Description: Job from: The Research Partnership - Senior Research Executive (Qualitative) - Healthcare/Pharma Market Research Research Partnership is the largest independe...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/03/2019
Location: South West London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Be yourself, upbeat, confident, frank and concise.
External South West London Jobs:
Common Interview Questions:
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
- Describe to me an example of good team work.
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms