Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Senior Regional Fundraising Development Manager job role
Posted by Harris Hill
Senior Regional Fundraising Development Manager
Description: Listed by Harris Hill Ltd - Harris Hill are working with an important national education charity to find a Senior Regional Fundraising Development Manager to join the team. T...
Date listed: 14/03/2019
Listed to: 25/04/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £40000
Key things for this position:
- The ability to operate independently
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
- Collaborative approach to working
- Commitment to teamwork
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What predicaments have you handled at a recent role?
- Have you been outraged in a role?
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms