Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds: Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant role
Posted by Mpeople Recruitment
Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant
Description: Listed by Mpeople Recruitment - Mpeople Accountancy & Finance Leeds are looking to recruit an experienced and highly driven Senior Consultant / Managing Consultant to join ou...
Date listed: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 20/11/2019
Location: Leeds, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the business that will read it."
Key things for this position:
- Accepts that finding the right fit is NOT a nine-to-five career
- Accepts how hard recruitment roles like this can be
- Is confident with speaking with clients and candidates on the phone or in person.
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leeds
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms