Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham: Senior Quantity Surveyor job role
Placed by Procurement People
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Description: Listed by Procurement People - Senior Quantity Surveyor BirminghamConstruction, Build£55,000-£65,000 + PackageThe Main ...
Date listed: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Birmingham, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £55000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Check your latest twitter posts are professional.
- Be sincere, upbeat,, forthright and succint.
Key things for this position:
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy and a 'find a way' attitude
- A team player with good communication skills and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Do you think you're really the most suitable interviewee for this role? If so, why?
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
- What salary are you willing to take?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Birmingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms