Home › Jobs in Bromsgrove ›
Senior Pensions Project Administrator job role in Bromsgrove
A full time permanent job in Bromsgrove listed by Search Consultancy closing on 01-11-2019
Senior Pensions Project Administrator
Description: Posted by Search Consultancy - Senior Pensions Project Administrator - up to £40k - Birmingham We're currently working with a large well known Pensi...
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Bromsgrove, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Be authentic, optimistic, attentive, self-confident, candid and concise.
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why did you quit your role?
- What relevant know-how do you have?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- What is your greatest strength?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms