Home › Jobs in Fontwell ›
Senior Nurse job role, Fontwell
This is a permanent position placed by Barchester
Description: Job from: Barchester - ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Senior Nurse (General) at a Barchester care home, you’ll use your leadership skills to make sure our r...
Listed on: 15/05/2019
Ends on: 12/06/2019
Location: Fontwell, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £37050
Tips for this Role:
- Make sure that your recent twitter messages are positive.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prepare! Keep a paper version of your CV on you always with a quick sentence or two about your skills."
Popular Interview Questions:
- How do you control yourself under stress?
- How long do you want to work for the company?
- What, do you find are the most troublesome workplace choices to make?
- How would you define your work ethic to us?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms