Home › Jobs in Glasgow ›
Glasgow-based Senior Nurse Health Protection - Fixed Term 2 Years - position
Here's a role posted by NHS National Services Scotland
Senior Nurse Health Protection - Fixed Term 2 Years -
Description: From NHS National Services Scotland - Health Protection Scotland (Sub-Dept) Health Protection Scotland (Dir) ,Public Health & Intelligence (Div/CHP), Fantastic Opportuni...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £45446
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Read about the industry, directors, and job opportunity.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Analyse typical interviewer questions and write down your answers.
It may be helpful to have:
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
- Able to convince others in both positive or negative circumstances
- A highly-driven individual, with strong learning agility, open to new challenges and happy to work with cross functional teams and cultures
- Must have experience of managing projects
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
More Glasgow Job Vacancies:
Positions in places close to Glasgow
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms