Home › Jobs in Kent ›
Kent: Senior.NET Developer - Restful API's role
Posted by Proactive Appointments
Senior .NET Developer - Restful API's
Description: Added by Proactive Appointments - Our client requires a Senior .NET developer to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract starting asap (Ideally next week) Key Ski...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Kent, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £126100
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Don't be late. Plan for all eventualities.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- A degree in a relevant subject matter
- Proven experience of working within a similar role
- Professional qualities
- Ability to create, lead and motivate a team of high performing individuals
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Kent
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms