Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol: Senior Hardware / FPGA Design Engineer - position
Posted by We Are SSG
A Collection of Help Videos for Finding a Job
Job Interview Tips - Tell me a little bit about yourself
How To write an OUTSTANDING CV Summary
What Are The Three Biggest Mistakes People Make On Their C.V. & How Can I Avoid Them?
Senior Hardware / FPGA Design Engineer -
Bristol, Great Britain
permanent, full time, standard full time hours
Description: Added by We Are SSG -
Based in Bristol the Senior Hardware / FPGA Engineer will be focused on the development of High Speed Optical Communication Technologies, this exc...
Date added: 20/06/2018
Ends on: 01/08/2018
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Take a seat, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Check that your latest linkedin messages are work-friendly.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
Jobs on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A commitment to deliver exemplary standards
- Ability to convey your ideas via strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Drive and ambition
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Demonstrate to us an example of your experience of team work.
- Why are you heading out of your present role?
- What do you know about the business?
- What obstacles have you faced at a recent role?
External Blogs for Your Interview
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms