Home › Jobs in London ›
Senior Garment Technologist/ Technical Manager position in London
Info about this full time permanent job in London placed by 24 Seven closing on 12-03-2019
Senior Garment Technologist/ Technical Manager
Description: Posted by 24 Seven - Our client is a premium womenswear brand looking for an experienced Senior Garment Technologist/Technical Manager to join their growing team in th...
Date Posted: 12/02/2019
Ends on: 12/03/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Ensure that latest twitter and linkedin messages are not unprofessional.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
Typical Interview Questions:
- How do you measure success?
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- Why did you quit your last position?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms