Home › Jobs in Central London ›
Senior Finance Analyst job role in Central London
Here's more info about this full time permanent role in Central London posted by The Consultancy Group closing on 14-11-2019
Senior Finance Analyst
Description: Uploaded by The Consultancy Group - Our client is an exciting Global business which is shaking up the market everywhere! This role requires an exceptional Senior Qualified Finance An...
Posted on: 03/10/2019
Applications Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Central London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £50000
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
Latest Central London Positions
External Central London Positions:
Typical Interview Questions:
- If ex-colleagues were asked why you should be hired by us, what kinds of things would they tell us?
- What do you know about the directors of this company?
- Tell me about you, the employee.
- What are you hoping for in the next company?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms