Posted by XIST4 IT
Description: Added by XIST4 IT - Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS, MySQL, Docker)
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Contract Term: 3 months
Senior DevOps Engineer - Key Skills:
- Experience setting up and implementing from scratch a fully automated AWS CI pipeline.
- Configuring and maintaining API Gateways.
- Strong skills in modelling user authentication/authorization.
- Knowledge and experience in AWS IoT.
- Experience or knowledge of some of the following;
- EC2 and RDS
- PHP - MVC OOP
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
Your responsibility as a Senior DevOps Engineer will include:
- Setting up a fully automated AWS CI pipeline.
- Configuring and maintaining API Gateways, Cognito User pools, Security and Lambda services.
- Modelling user authentication/authorization and single sign-on mechanisms.
- AWS IoT services including MQTT protocol and Arora database.
- Reviewing the current infrastructure and suggest better alternatives, if any.
- Handling multiple projects, working in an Agile environment
For more information on this Senior DevOps Engineer contract role, (AWS, MySQL, Docker), please apply now for an interview.
Date added: 11/01/2019
Ends on: 21/02/2019
Location: Cheltenham, Great Britain
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £130000
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Getting a new job can be hard work. Craft an approach and stick to it. Don’t take a couple of hours per day and stop. No workplace would operate if it opened for a few hours each day."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
Interview Questions - Practice These: